Sunday, April 28, 2013

Flower Puns

It troubles me how hard I have to think to remember what happened during the week.
Nonetheless, this is what we have:
Thursday we went to the temple to start doing some family names and found this sign. Some people take pictures with general authorities; we take pictures with signs that say "General Authorities."

Friday we went to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point with some friends of ours. Darrell ran into one of the sisters from his mission and we got to see the incredible display they're phasing in. We spent the rest of the time being bad influences on kids by teaching them how to shoot the fountains at people, coming up with flower puns, and dodging the people in golf carts and on segways. We won't mention the gorging that happened at JCW's after.

Saturday we took a bike ride on the Provo River Trail. We/I decided to ride the whole thing sometime this summer. We'll see how that pans out. Then we went to the RSL game and got some awesome seats on accident. We love that team, but man was it a sad game!
Today we went and got Darrell's motorcycle from Darrell's uncle's house so we can start doing some seriously awesome Sunday afternoon rides!
...And that's all I remember right now. Ergo, I think it's time for bed.
Spoiler Alert: Graduation pictures are coming next week! I'm walking 5 months after the fact and I plan to make it look good.

2 comments: